Vote for me please တမဲရျပန္ျပီ

May 6th, 10:32pm
Dear Doctor, I would like to know about Gestational diabetes. I am currently 32 week pregnant and 38 year old. This is my second time pregnant and I have no medical complication when I gave birth my first baby. Currently I am taking a 2.5MG Glyburide before lunch and dinner but blood sugar level is between 140 to 197. Could you please give me a link if you already have posted about it?

May 7th, 12:34am
Gestational Diabetes ကိုယ္ဝန္နဲ႔ဆီးခ်ိဳကိုပို႔လိုက္ပါတယ္။

Jul 24th, 4:46pm
Hi doctor က်မ induction လုပ္ျပီး Jun ၂၃ က သမီးေလးကုိေမြးျပီးပါျပီး။ ကေလးေရာ လူၾကီးေရာ က်န္မာပါတယ္။ doctor ကိုလည္း အထူးေက်ဇူးတင္ပါတယ္။ By the way doctor ျမန္မာျပည္မွာ အမတ္ဝင္ေရြးခံရင္ ျမန္မာျပည္အတြက္ သိပ္ေကာင္းမွာပဲလုိ႔ စဥ္စားမိလုိ႔ပါ။ Have a good day to you!

တမဲရျပန္ျပီ။ တခါေမးတမဲဆိုရင္ ၾကိဳတင္မဲေတာင္လိုမွာမဟုတ္ဖူး။

ေဒါက္တာတင့္ေဆြ
၂၄-၇-၂ဝ၁၅

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

က်န္းမာျခင္းသည္ လာဘ္တပါး

Furamin BC သံဓါတ္အားေဆး