1. Abraham Lincoln left school at 12 to help his family farm, and then he became THE PRESIDENT.
After failing every subject except English, Al Pacino dropped out of his New York high school to pursue acting.
3. Aretha Franklin dropped out at 15.
4. Before YOLO, there was POLO. Ralph Lauren left Baruch College after two semesters to serve in the U.S. Army.
5. Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard to pursue his love of poetry. Just kidding, he founded Microsoft.
6. Brad Pitt was set to be a JOURNALIST when he dropped out of the University of Missouri two weeks before graduation.
7. David H. Murdock dropped out at 14.
8. David Karp dropped out at 15.
F. Scott Fitzgerald left Princeton University because of poor grades.
10. Fierce songstress Natasha Bedingfield withdrew from the University of Greenwich after a year to focus on singing. Good choice.
11. Francois Pinault dropped out at 11.
12. Funny lady Ellen DeGeneres dropped out of the University of New Orleans after just one semester. Guess she got the last laugh after all.
13. George Foreman dropped out at 15.
14. James H. Clark dropped out at 16.
15. Jim Carrey dropped out of high school at just
16. Joe Lewis dropped out at 15.
17. John Lennon was expelled from Liverpool College, so he joined a band.
18. John Mayer dropped out of Berklee College of Music, only to come back later and major in sex appeal.*
19. Lady Gaga dropped out of NYU after her freshman year, probably because she was busy plotting her world takeover.
20. Mark Zuckerberg left Harvard to invent that site you spend way too much time on.
Media mogul Russell Simmons dropped out of Manhattan City College just shy of finishing his sociology degree.
22. Mike Hudack dropped out at 16.
23. OPRAH dropped out of Tennessee State University and seems to be doing all right.
24. Philip Emeagwali dropped out at 13.
25. Quentin Tarantino dropped out at 15.
26. Richard Branson dropped out at 15.
27. Steve Jobs dropped out of Reed College to become the father of all things Apple.
Ted Turner, the creator of the 24-hour news cycle, was expelled from Brown University after he was caught with a girl in his room. GASP!
29. Tom Hanks left Sacramento State to intern full time at the Great Lakes Theater Festival. You can't make that stuff up.
30. Walt Disney dropped out of high school at 16, joined the Red Cross, and left for Europe.
31. Whole Foods CEO John Mackey dropped out of the University of Texas after seven years... It was probably time to leave at that point.
32. Wolfgang Puck quit school at the ripe young age of 14 to become a cooking apprentice at a hotel.
သူတို႔အာလံုးမွာ စိတ္ဝင္စားစရာ ဇာတ္လမ္းကိုယ္စီရွိၾတတယ္။